Student Visa to Canada

Candidates with enough fund resources to meet tuition fees, accommodation and travel expenses are eligible for applying. The basic criterion is to have a designated university in Canada accepting the candidate. Eligible candidates can check for special administrative programs like Student Partnership Program, a joint venture between visa agencies and Association of Canadian Community Colleges.

The letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) is the starting point for applying for a Canadian study permit. The letter from the Canadian institution (which could be school district or University) on its official letterhead along with the details about the tuition fees you need to pay and the duration with anticipated starting and ending dates of the program you are opting for are also needed for registering. To study in Quebec, students must obtain a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ) issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion (MIDI).

The applicants must clear International English Language Testing System (IELTS), an international standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers, to prove their eligibility. The IELTS requirement for undergraduate courses is “6 bands in IELTS with no less than 5.5 bands in each module” and for graduate courses is “6.5 bands in IELTS with no less than 6 bands in each module.”
You can check your eligibility in the free assessment form. Fill up the details and we shall get your status evaluation and let you know what you need more, if any, to apply for Student Visa to Canada. 

Get Your Free Assessment

Web design Tomsher | © Green Light Immigration Services 2020 All Right Reserved