Australia is the third most popular student destination. Eight out of 10 premium universities in the world are in Australia offering 22,000 courses in 1,100 institutions. The best 5 student cities out of 30 in the world are in Australia. The universities in the country lead in streams like Arts and Humanities, Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Health, Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences. The Australian Universities have created 15 Nobel Laureates till date.
The steps that one has to go through to get a Student Visa to Australia are:
- Deciding the right course and institution
- Completing the Admission process
- Getting a Letter of Offer
- Getting electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) and
- Applying for your student visa.
The main entry requirements for fulfilling the institution application and visa application are:
- Academic eligibility
- English language proficiency
- Enough financial support for study and
- Overseas student health cover.