Permanent Resident Visa to Canada from Dubai

Canada is very liberal in accepting immigration requests and so, is seen as one of the favourite destinations for those seeking Permanent Residency (PR). High employment rates and safe social setup are other reasons for applying. Permanent Residency takes the candidate one step closer to Canadian Citizenship. Permanent Residents can live, study and work in Canada and are covered under the Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom. They are also eligible for healthcare and other social welfare benefits under the Canadian Law.

Skilled Labourers, Quebec Skilled Worker Program, Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed, Family Sponsorship and Live-in Caregiver visa applicants are eligible to apply for PR.
Green Light is uniquely poised to handle the PR request to Canada from Dubai as we have Expert Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) accreditation in Canada. Your applications will be dealt with those who exhaustive knowledge in the subject, experience in handling real-life issues and skills in producing positive results. Moving from Dubai to Canada is considered to be easy as the skill sets required for both countries are similar. All you need is an efficient immigration consultant like Green Light to complete the procedure without any error.

Skilled Workers are accepted as Permanent Residents of Canada on the basis of their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors. Skilled workers have the option of choosing (i) Federal Skilled Worker Program or (ii) Federal Skilled Trades Program.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program requires the applicant to be in the same job as the primary mentioned in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) during the last 10 years. The assignment has to be paid job, as volunteer work and unpaid internships are not counted. It is mandatory that the job should be of Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the 2016 NOC. The applicant should be able to prove at least one year of full time continuous employment (1,560 hours or 30 hours in a week) or equal duration in part-time (15 hours per week for 24 months) or full-time at more than one job. The applicant should have writing, reading, listening and speaking proficiency in language, as demonstrated through a test. Those educated outside Canada need to produce Educational Credential Assessment report from an approved agency.

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for those who want to immigrate to Canada based on their proficiency in a skilled trade. The basic eligibility for this program are: - A minimum of two years’ full-time work experience in an eligible skilled trade
- Minimum language levels in English or French
- An offer of full-time employment for a total of at least one year; or 
- A certificate of qualification in the skilled trade issued by a province or territory.

The application procedure is slightly different for those opting to live in Quebec. You can check your eligibility in the free assessment form. Fill up the details and we shall get your status evaluation and let you know what you need more, if any, to apply for PR in Canada

Get Your Free Assessment

Web design Tomsher | © Green Light Immigration Services 2020 All Right Reserved