Our Most Experienced Lawyers in Australia

Only registered Migration Agents can provide immigration advice in Australia. Also  a registered migration consultant, the authority, MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) ensure all practising migration agents attend CPD (Continuing Professional Development) programs and that each consultant must renew their registration annually to ensure the high standards of correct advice in regards to Australian Migration law.

We ensure that any migration related advice will be provided by a Registered Migration Agent only. Our advice includes all matters related to migrating or visiting Australia. We will provide tailored solutions as per individual needs and professional guidance at every step of your application. This includes application for skill assessment, information and advice on pathways towards Permanent Residency and all related documentation.

Get Your Free Assessment

Web design Tomsher | © Green Light Immigration Services 2020 All Right Reserved