general work visa to UK

The United Kingdom is one of the World's most popular immigration destinations for people wishing to live and work in a new country.

The General work (Tier 2) visa is the main UK visa route for skilled workers coming to the UK to take up employment. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship license.

People who are on this visa can take part in other work and study activity while they are in the UK. This includes doing voluntary work and studying outside of their working hours.

The General Work (Tier 2) visa allows skilled workers to enter the UK on a long term basis to fill a skilled job vacancy; including in a wide range of skilled occupations such as in IT, accountancy, teaching, or healthcare. The occupation needs to be on the Tier 2 occupation list called Tier 2 Shortage Occupation List.

Actuaries, economists, and statisticians
Aircraft maintenance and related trades
Arts officers, producers, and directors
Buyers and purchasing officers Chefs
Civil engineers
Dancers and choreographers
Design and development engineers
Electrical engineers
Electronics engineers
Engineering professionals
Engineering technicians
Environmental Professionals
Graphic designers
Information technology and communications professionals
IT business analysts, architects, and system designers
IT specialist managers
Line repairers and cable jointers
Mechanical engineers
Physical scientists
Production and process engineers
Production managers
Programmers and software development professionals
Quality control and planning engineers
Secondary education teaching professionals
Social workers

If working in UK truly interests you, Then get in contact with us now.

Get Your Free Assessment

Web design Tomsher | © Green Light Immigration Services 2020 All Right Reserved